Welcome back to the EMP Podcast!
Today we’ve got the one and only Toby Segar from @storror joining us for a lovely chat about the early days of parkour and the formation of Storror, as well as rock climbing, parkour in nature, and how the two disciplines support, complement, and influence one another.
EMP | On Sale Now
– Seasonal Retreats: https://www.evolvemoveplay.com/retreats
– Online Natural Movement Courses: https://www.evolvemoveplay.com/movement-training
EMP | Visit Us Online
– EMP Website: https://www.evolvemoveplay.com
– IG: @RafeKelly – http://www.instagram.com/rafekelley/
– FB: @RafeKelleyMovement – https://www.facebook.com/RafeKelleyMo…
– Twitter: @rafekelley – https://twitter.com/rafekelley
– YT Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/Faelcind…
– Become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/rafekelley
Toby Segar & Storror
00:00 – Intro / The Early Days
08:28 – The Start of Storror
16:39 – Training with Teige
23:10 – Ragefroobling, Chase Tag & Aliveness in Parkour
34:30 – Parkour in Nature
55:45 – Rock Climbing & Parkour Competitions
01:14:20 – The Capstone Bridge Ascent & Finding the Hybrid Line
01:20:21 – Bouldering Areas, Czech Tower Jumping & Roped Parkour
Love our podcast? Please consider rating and reviewing the EMP Podcast! Let us know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. Subscribe now!